Here are SOME of the recipes for our Featured Menu Items for the Keto Eat & Learn that took place on January 26th 2019.
A few recipes are top secret and have been labeled off limits by our Keto-chef, who is not yet ready to share them until they are perfected.
Zucchini Chocolate cake
- 2 cups (400 g) sugar substitute
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups (335 g) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (250 g) Almond flour
- 3/4 cups (95 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp (14 g) baking soda
- 1 tsp (4 g) baking powder
- 3 cups (450 g) zucchini grated
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, vegetable oil. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
Fold in zucchini until it is evenly distributed.
Pour mixture into a prepared 9x13 pan
Bake 40-50 minutes
Allow cake time to set.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 2 cups sugar substitute (this will vary based on sweetness, be careful)
- 3 T. heavy creasm
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese. Beat with a hand mixer on medium until creamy.
Add the butter and beat on medium until combined.
Add the sugar substitute, heavy cream, and vanilla and beat on low until the sugar substitute is mostly worked in. Turn the mixer to medium and finish beating the sugar substitute into the frosting.
Spread the frosting on top of the cooled cake using an offset spatula.
Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado Salad
- sprinkle with Olive oil and Sea Salt.